Pilot, multicenter, randomized study on lopinavir/ritonavir-monotherapy vs lopinavir/ritonavir plus selected nucs [nucleosides], in HIV/HCV [hepatitis C virus] ARV [antiretroviral]-naive coinfected patients with chronic hepatitis C or compensated cirrhosis, starting treatment with ribavirin and pegylated interferon
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lopinavir/ritonavir; Nucleosides; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C; HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Jun 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Dec 2010, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Mar 2007 New trial record.