A Phase II Randomized, Controlled, Partially Blinded Trial to Investigate Dose-Response of TMC114/RTV in 3-Class-Experienced HIV-1 Infected Subjects, Followed by an Open-Label Period on the Recommended Dose of TMC114/RTV.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Darunavir (Primary) ; Enfuvirtide; HIV protease inhibitors; Nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV infections; HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms POWER-1
- 17 Dec 2009 Patient numbers amended from 318 to 334 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Nov 2009 Pooled 96-week results from the POWER-1, -2, AND -3 trials were published in Antiviral Therapy.
- 25 Mar 2007 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History