A long-term, open-label, safety study of Kadian NT (morphine sulfate plus naltrexone hydrochloride extended release) capsules in subjects with chronic moderate to severe nonmalignant pain.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Morphine/naltrexone (Primary)
- Indications Pain
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- 05 Mar 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Feb 2009 Results from 160 patients who completed the study were predented at the American Academy of Pain Medicine's 25th Annual Meeting in Honolulu, Hawaii, USA in January 2009.
- 26 Mar 2007 New trial record.