Phase I Trial Of Temozolomide Combined With The Histone Deacetylase Inhibitor Valproic Acid (VPA) And Whole Brain Radiation Therapy (WBR) For Brain Metastases From Solid Tumors In Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Temozolomide (Primary) ; Valproic acid (Primary)
- Indications Cancer; Cancer metastases
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Feb 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jan 2009 Actual patient numbers (10) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.