A Randomised, Open-Label, Phase III Study of Taxane Based Chemotherapy with Lapatinib or Trastuzumab as First-Line Therapy for Women With HER2/neu Positive Metastatic Breast Cancer ['COMPLETE' study: Comparison of Lapatinib Efficacy vs. Trastuzumab, Each with a Taxane in First Line Metastatic Breast Cancer].
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lapatinib (Primary) ; Trastuzumab (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COMPLETE
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 21 Dec 2017 to 31 Dec 2019.
- 07 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 21 dec 17.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History