An Open-Label, Randomized, Phase 2 Study of R-CHOP Plus Enzastaurin Versus R-CHOP in the First-Line Treatment of Patients With Intermediate and High-Risk Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Enzastaurin (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 26 Nov 2018 According to Denovo Biopharma media release, data from this study will be presented at the American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting.
- 17 Jan 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Feb 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jun 2011 Preliminary (1 year) results presented at the 47th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History