A Randomized, Open-Label Study to Compare Progression-Free Survival in Patients With HER2 Positive Metastatic Breast Cancer Who Continue or Discontinue Herceptin [trastuzumab] in Combination With 2nd Line Chemotherapy, Having Progressed on 1st Line Chemotherapy in Combination With Herceptin.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Trastuzumab (Primary) ; Antineoplastics
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms THOR
- Sponsors Roche
- 05 Dec 2011 Actual end date Nov 2011 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Apr 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Mar 2010 Planned number of patients changed from 201 to 300 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.