A phase II, open label, multicenter study of single-agent AT-101 in patients with relapsed or refractory B-cell malignancies (follicular lymphoma, mantle cell lymphoma, diffuse large cell lymphoma, or small lymphocytic lymphoma/chronic lymphocytic leukemia).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs AT 101 (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ascenta Therapeutics
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Sep 2009 Actual end date (Dec 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Nov 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.