A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group study to explore the safety and tolerability of doses of E2007 [perampanel] up to a maximum of 12 mg in patients with refractory partial seizures
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Perampanel (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 05 Dec 2017 Results of post hoc analysis of open label extension studies, presented at the 71st Annual Meeting of the American Epilepsy Society.
- 21 Jun 2012 Additional trial locations identified as reported by EudraCT.
- 01 Jan 2012 Results published in Acta Neurologica Scandinavica.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History