A Multicentre, Double-Blind, Randomized, Phase IV Clinical Trial Comparing the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of Levetiracetam Versus Lamotrigine and Carbamazepine in the Oral Antiepileptic Therapy of Newly Diagnosed Elderly Patients With Focal Epilepsy
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Levetiracetam (Primary) ; Carbamazepine; Lamotrigine
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms STEP-ONE
- 03 Sep 2018 Results published in the Epilepsia.
- 02 Dec 2011 Actual end date (Aug 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Dec 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History