An open-label, multicenter extension study to evaluate the safety and tolerability of natalizumab in subjects with multiple sclerosis who have completed studies C-1801, C-1802, or C-1803
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Natalizumab (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Biogen Idec
- 23 Jun 2009 Actual end date (Jan 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jun 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 1900 to 1615 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Mar 2007 New trial record.