A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose Escalation Study of Single and Multiple Oral Dose Administration of BIIB014 in Subjects With Moderate to Late Stage Parkinson's Disease Who Are Also Receiving Treatment With Levodopa.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Vipadenant (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 May 2011 Actual end date (31 Dec 2007) added as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 13 Jun 2010 Efficacy outcomes have been presented at the 14th International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History