Phase I study to evaluate cellular adoptive immunotherapy using autologous CD8+ antigen-specific T cell clones [cytotoxic-T-lymphocytes] following cyclophosphamide conditioning for patients with metastatic melanoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Aldesleukin (Primary) ; Aldesleukin (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Cytotoxic T lymphocytes (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 22 Mar 2012 Actual end date (Feb 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.