A randomized trial of 17 alpha-hydroxyprogesterone caproate for prevention of preterm birth in nulliparous women with a short cervix.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Hydroxyprogesterone (Primary)
- Indications Preterm birth
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SCAN
- 01 Dec 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jun 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jun 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.