A 24-Week, Double-Blind, Randomized, Parallel-Group, Study of the Efficacy and Safety of 3 Oral Doses of AVE1625 on Top of Either Olanzapine, Risperidone/Paliperidone, Quetiapine or Aripiprazole in the Treatment of Cognitive Impairment in Schizophrenia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Drinabant (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CONNECT
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 18 May 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2009 to 1 Sep 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 May 2010 Actual patient number (873) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Nov 2009 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.