A Phase I Open Label Safety, Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Dose Escalation Study of SF1126, A PI3 Kinase (PI3K) Inhibitor, Given Twice Weekly By IV Infusion To Patients With Advanced or Metastatic Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs SF 1126 (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Semafore Pharmaceuticals
- 12 Jun 2013 Additional lead trial centre added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Jun 2011 Results from this trial will be presented at the 47th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), according to a Semafore Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 01 Jun 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed, based on information provided in a Semafore Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History