A One-Year Partial Double-Blinded, Randomized, Multi-Center, Multi-National Study to Assess the Effects of Combination Therapy of Annual Zoledronic Acid (5 mg) and Daily Subcutaneous Teriparatide (2mcrg) on Postmenopausal Women With Severe Osteoporosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Teriparatide; Zoledronic acid
- Indications Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 Mar 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Mar 2011 Results published in the Journal of Bone and Mineral Research.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History