A Open Label, Phase II, Non Randomized, Clinical Trial of Chemotherapy Treatment With 5-Azacytidine Plus Valproic Acid and Eventually Atra [tretinoin] for Patients Diagnosed With Intermediate II and High Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS). EudraCT Number 2005-004811-31. GIMEMA Protocol MDS0205.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine; Tretinoin; Valproic acid
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 24 Nov 2010 Actual end date (Jul 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Nov 2010 Actual initiation date changed from Aug 2006 to May 2007 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Nov 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.