A study in renal predialysis and dialysis patients of the safety, tolerability, and immunogenicity of recombinant hepatitis B vaccine manufactured with a modified process.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Hepatitis B vaccine recombinant (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 29 Oct 2009 Results were presented at IDSA 2009.
- 03 Nov 2008 Trial identifier amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Nov 2008 Actual start date changed from Mar 2007 to Dec 2006 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.