A Study in Healthy Infants of the Safety Tolerability and Immunogenicity of Haemophilus Influenzae Type b/Hepatitis B Vaccine Manufactured With a Modified Process.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Hib-hepatitis B vaccine (Primary) ; Aluminium hydroxyphosphate sulfate
- Indications Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 26 Aug 2011 Results published in Vaccine.
- 14 Jul 2009 Trial phase changed from II to III as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Apr 2009 Actual initiation date changed from Mar 2007 to Dec 2006 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History