A randomized trial of early discharge after trans-radial stenting of coronary arteries in acute myocardial infarction and rescue-PCI [percutaneous coronary intervention]: the EASY-RESCUE pilot study.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Abciximab (Primary)
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Myocardial infarction
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EASY-RESCUE
- 01 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 May 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2012 to 1 Oct 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 Oct 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2011 to 1 Mar 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.