Suppressive long-term antiviral management of hepatitis C virus (HCV) and HIV-1 coinfected subjects (SLAM-C).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Peginterferon alfa-2a (Primary) ; Ribavirin (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C; Liver disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SLAM-C
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Sep 2014 Post-hoc analysis comparing the effect of treatment on bone turnover markers in early versus non-early virologic responders presented at the 54th Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 21 May 2012 Actual patient number changed from 330 to 338 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.