A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, parallel group, phase II, forced dose titration study to investigate the efficacy and safety of 400mg and 600mg ELB245 given once daily for 12 weeks (8 + 4 weeks) versus placebo and versus 4mg tolterodine given once daily in patients with incontinent overactive bladder (OAB)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Tolterodine (Primary)
- Indications Overactive bladder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 13 Feb 2013 New source identified and integrated (German Clinical Trials Register; DRKS00003997).
- 07 Aug 2007 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 06 Apr 2007 New trial record.