A single-site, phase 1, double-blind, safety and immunogenicity trial of an alphavirus replicon vaccine expressing cytomegalovirus genes (AVX601) in healthy volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2008
At a glance
- Drugs AVX 601 (Primary) ; AVX 601 (Primary)
- Indications Cytomegalic inclusion disorders; Cytomegalovirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors AlphaVax
- 07 Nov 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, based on information from ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Oct 2008 Interim results presented at ICAAC/IDSA 2008.
- 17 Apr 2008 Preliminary results reported in an AlphaVax media release.