A randomized, double-blind, parallel-group, multicentre, phase III study to assess the effect of esomeprazole 20 and 40 mg od versus placebo on the occurrence of peptic ulcers during 26 weeks in subjects on continuous low dose acetylsalicylic acid (ASA).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Esomeprazole (Primary)
- Indications NSAID-induced ulcer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OBERON
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 17 Mar 2011 Results published in the Heart.
- 25 Nov 2009 Results presented at GASTRO 2009.
- 30 May 2009 Results have been presented at DDW 2009.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History