A Phase I Trial of OXi4503 (a Vascular Disrupting Agent) given by 3 x weekly intravenous infusions to patients with advanced solid tumours.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Combretastatin A1 phosphate (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Mateon Therapeutics; OXiGENE
- 11 Jan 2011 Actual end date (Sep 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Jan 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jul 2010 United Kingdom Clinical Research Network reports accrual to date changed from 105% to 112%.