A Pharmacokinetic Study of PEG-Intron [peginterferon alfa-2b], Administered Weekly in Subjects With High-Risk Melanoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Peginterferon alfa-2b (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Schering-Plough
- 27 Jun 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Jun 2012 Companies (Merck and Co, Merck Sharp and Dohme) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Oct 2009 Trial phase changed from I to II/III as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.