A Phase 2 Study of Fludarabine, Cytarabine, Filgrastim, Gemtuzumab Ozogamicin and Idarubicin in Newly Diagnosed Core Binding Factor Associated Acute Myelogenous Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cytarabine (Primary) ; Decitabine (Primary) ; Filgrastim (Primary) ; Fludarabine (Primary) ; Gemtuzumab ozogamicin (Primary) ; Idarubicin (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 22 Mar 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 180 to 200.
- 22 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2019 to 1 Apr 2021.
- 22 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2019 to 1 Apr 2020.