A Phase 2 Study of Fludarabine, Cytarabine, Filgrastim-sndz, Gemtuzumab Ozogamicin, and Idarubicin in Newly Diagnosed Core Binding Factor Associated Acute Myelogenous Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cytarabine (Primary) ; Decitabine (Primary) ; Filgrastim (Primary) ; Fludarabine (Primary) ; Gemtuzumab ozogamicin (Primary) ; Idarubicin (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 04 Dec 2018 Results reporting mature data including early molecular response in patients treated in sequential protocols, presented at the 60th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 08 Nov 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2021 to 30 Apr 2021.
- 08 Nov 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2020 to 30 Apr 2020.