A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Ranging, Safety and Efficacy Study of Oral ELND005 (AZD-103) in Alzheimer's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs ELND 005 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Transition Therapeutics
- 29 Nov 2011 New analyses focused on treatment effects at earlier stages of the disease using validated composite cognitive endpoints were presented at the 4th Conference Clinical Trials on Alzheimer's Disease, according to a Elan Corporation media release.
- 14 Sep 2011 Results published in Neurology.
- 20 Jul 2011 Results presented at the 2011 International Conference on Alzheimer's Disease.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History