A Phase Ib Study Investigating the Combination of RAD001 With Cisplatin and Etoposide in Patients With Extensive-Stage Small-Cell Lung Cancer Not Previously Treated With Chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Etoposide
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Novartis
- 14 Jan 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Sep 2009 Planned end date (August 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jul 2007 Status changed from initiated to recruiting.