A dose-escalating, dose-ranging study of the safety, tolerability, and immunogenicity of a bivalent influenza peptide conjugate vaccine formulated with aluminum- and iscomatrix containing adjuvants (BIPCV/IMX) evaluated in healthy adults 18 to 35 years of age.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs V 512 (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 04 Nov 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 241 to 187 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 04 Nov 2009 Actual end date (Jan 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Feb 2009 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov): study phase identified and status updated to completed.