A randomized, double-blind, parallel group trial of HMR1766 [ataciguat] assessing the efficacy and safety of 3 doses of HMR1766 versus placebo with cilostazol as a calibrator, administered for 26 weeks in patients with peripheral arterial disease fontaine stage II.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Ataciguat (Primary) ; Cilostazol; Clopidogrel
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Intermittent claudication
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACCELA
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 20 Oct 2009 Actual patient number (553) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Oct 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Apr 2008 Status change from recruiting to in progress, according to clinicaltrials.gov.