Reduction or Discontinuation of Calcineurine Inhibitors With Conversion to Everolimus-Based Immunosuppresion to Alleviate Chronic Allograft Nephropathy (CAN) in Kidney Transplant Recipients: A Prospective Randomized Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Tacrolimus
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Sep 2013 Results presented at the 16th Congress of the European Society for Organ Transplantation.
- 11 Apr 2007 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History