A Multicenter, Double-Blind Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study Of The Efficacy And Safety Of Pregabalin In The Treatment Of Subjects With Post-Operative Pain Following Total Knee Arthroplasty (TKA).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pregabalin (Primary)
- Indications Neuropathic pain; Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 Feb 2009 Actual completion date reported as 1 Dec 2008 by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Feb 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Dec 2008 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.