Phase III Randomized, Controlled Trial of Erlotinib (Tarceva) as Maintenance Therapy in Patients With Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck Treated With Resection and Radiotherapy With or Without Concomitant Chemotherapy With Curative Aim
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 20 Jan 2010 New source identified and integrated (Roche; ML20294).
- 20 Jan 2010 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by Roche record.
- 20 May 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2010 to 1 May 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov