A Randomized, Open-Label, Controlled, Multicenter, Exploratory Trial to Characterize the Results of Daily Oral Administration of Telbivudine (LDT600) 600 mg or Entecavir (ETV) 0.5 mg Given Over 12 Weeks on the Kinetics of Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) DNA in Adults With HBeAg-Positive, Compensated Chronic Hepatitis B (CHB).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Telbivudine (Primary) ; Entecavir
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 22 Dec 2009 Results (viral kinetics) published in Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 05 Nov 2008 Actual patient number (44) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Nov 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History