Efficacy and safety of enzyme replacement therapy for mucopolysaccharidosis type I with 100 IU/kg recombinant human a-L-iduronidase (Aldurazyme).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Laronidase (Primary)
- Indications Mucopolysaccharidosis I
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 May 2012 New source identified and integrated (Netherlands Trial Register NTR369).
- 08 May 2012 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by Netherlands Trial Register record.
- 16 Apr 2007 New trial record.