The Effect of Z-338 in Subjects With Functional Dyspepsia, Evaluate the Function of Gastro-Duodenum by Ultrasound.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Acotiamide (Primary)
- Indications Non-ulcer dyspepsia
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 29 Jun 2010 Planned end date changed from Mar 2010 to Jul 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 May 2010 Results reported at Digestive Disease Week.
- 05 May 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as results were reported at DDW.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History