Chemoprophylaxis for HIV Prevention in Men.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (Primary)
- Indications Herpes simplex virus type 2 infections; HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms iPrEX
- 03 Feb 2018 Results (n=498) assessing effects of TDF/FTC on lipids and body composition in participants in a blinded placebo controlled iPrEP trial, were published in the Clinical Infectious Diseases.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 Aug 2016 Results of this and other four studies published in the Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy (2016).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History