A phase 2b, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multicenter study to evaluate the efficacy, safety, PK [pharmacokinetics], and PD [pharmacodynamics] of BG9924 [baminercept] when given in combo [combination] with MTX [methotrexate] to subjects with active RA [rheumatoid arthritis] who have had an inadequate response to anti-TNF [tumour necrosis factor]
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Baminercept (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Biogen
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Nov 2008 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 16 Oct 2008 Planned end date changed from Sep 2008 to Dec 2008, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.