ALTTO: Adjuvant Lapatinib and/or Trastuzumab Treatment Optimisation Study A randomized, multi-centre, open-label, phase III study of adjuvant lapatinib, trastuzumab, their sequence and their combination in patients with HER2/ErbB2 positive primary breast cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lapatinib (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Paclitaxel; Trastuzumab
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Early breast cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ALTTO
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; Novartis
- 05 Jun 2018 Results assessing outcome of pregnancies occurring during or following trastuzumab and/or lapatinib in NeoALTTO and ALTTO trials (n=92) presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 05 Jun 2018 Results of a secondary analysis presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 12 Sep 2017 Results (n = 2862) presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History