A two-arm phase II randomised trial of intermittent chemotherapy plus continuous cetuximab and of intermittent chemotherapy plus intermittent cetuximab in first line treatment of patients with K-ras-normal (wild-type) metastatic colorectal cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Levofolinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COIN-B
- 22 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Feb 2012 Additional trial location (Cyprus) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jan 2012 Results presented at the 2012 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History