Multicentric prospective study for therapy of erectile dysfunction after nerve sparing radical prostatectomy: sildenafil (50 mg daily dosing) versus intracorporeal injection of alprostadil (10 microg 3/week).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Alprostadil; Sildenafil
- Indications Erectile dysfunction
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TEDAP
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 19 Oct 2011 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials record..
- 01 Nov 2009 Actual end date (Mar 2007) added as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials record.
- 21 Apr 2007 New trial record.