Cancer Immunotherapeutic GSK1572932A as Adjuvant Therapy for Patients With MAGE-A3-Positive Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Zastumotide (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Vinorelbine
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MAGE3-AS15-NSC-001 (ADJ-Chemo)
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Jun 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Dec 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.