A randomized, double-blind, parallel group, international study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of ocrelizumab compared to placebo in patients with active rheumatoid arthritis who have an inadequate response to at least one anti-TNF-α therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ocrelizumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SCRIPT
- Sponsors Genentech
- 12 Nov 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 21 Sep 2018 This trial was completed in France (end date: 2018-05-14), according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 16 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 20 Oct 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History