A randomized, double-blind, parallel group, international study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of ocrelizumab compared to placebo in patients with active rheumatoid arthritis who have an inadequate response to at least one anti-TNF-α therapy.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ocrelizumab (Primary) ; Leflunomide; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SCRIPT
- Sponsors Genentech
- 10 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 17 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jun 2016.
- 07 Apr 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Dec 2015.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History