A Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Active-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Antiretroviral Activity of MK0518 Versus KALETRA in HIV-Infected Patients Switched From a Stable KALETRA-Based Regimen - Study A.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Raltegravir (Primary) ; Antiretrovirals; Lopinavir/ritonavir
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SWITCHMRK-1
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Jan 2010 Results were published in 'The Lancet'.
- 17 Dec 2009 Patient numbers amended from 340 to 352 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History