A Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Active-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Antiretroviral Activity of MK0518 [raltegravir] Versus KALETRA [lopinavir/ritonavir] in HIV-Infected Patients Switched From a Stable KALETRA-Based Regimen - Study B.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Antiretrovirals; Lopinavir/ritonavir; Raltegravir
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SWITCHMRK-2
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Jan 2010 Results were published in The Lancet.
- 13 Feb 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2011 to 1 Jun 2009, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History