A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Paroxetine-referenced, Parallel-group Study to Evaluate the Safety, Efficacy, and Tolerability of 3 Fixed Doses (50mg, 100mg, AND 200mg) of Desvenlafaxine Succinate Sustained-release Tablets in Adult Outpatients With Major Depressive Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Desvenlafaxine; Paroxetine
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 07 Jun 2010 Results have been presented at the 27th International Congress of Collegium Internationale Neuro Psychopharmacologicum.
- 07 Jun 2010 Primary endpoint 'Hamilton Depression Rating Scale' has been met. The desvenlafaxine 100 mg/day group was noninferior to paroxetine.
- 14 Jul 2009 Additional locations identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History